Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tails and Trails picture


I know that someone took Kayleigh's picture, but for whatever reason, it didn't make it to the internet. Oh well. My picture did!
I'm happy to report that when I went to the Animal Shelter's website, the dog that we almost adopted is not longer listed, so I guess she went to another good home. Whew! That is a weight off of my conscience. I'm sure she would have been a nice dog for us, but there would definitely be a lot more work having another dog around!

4 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

Look Lisa, you are going WAY faster than that old guy!

Anonymous said...

And you don't even look out of breath!

Matthew and Valerie said...

That is a good picture.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Now that I'm looking at the picture, I don't think it's supposed to be of you. I mean, you're blurry and the guy that actually registered for the race is focused on. But I still like the picture.