Saturday, May 15, 2010

This week in pictures and video


I left Kayleigh alone by the computer, and when she called me this is what she had done to her fingernails. She had also gotten a little marker on the computer, but I had left her alone with markers within reach, so it was hard to get mad at her.

Kayleigh's friend, Jack, has been out of town this week, and she has been very lonely riding in her jeep by herself. She asked me yesterday if Brian could ride with her. I let him, and he did a good job sitting up there with her. We went around the block and Kayleigh pretty much stayed on the road. Brian probably had a head ache by the end of the trip because Kayleigh is pretty herky-jerky with the gas pedal and his head kept hitting the back of the jeep.

Brian with his sock in his mouth. I'm not sure what else to say about this.


Check out those teeth! This was the first picture I've gotten where I was sure you could see them. (You can click on the picture to enlarge it and really check out his pearly whites)


Here you can see Kayleigh driving Brian around


Here is Brian's new way of talking. I'm not sure how to describe it, but maybe you can!

2 comments:

Loving Mommyhood said...

He only got a little whiplash. Move over, Jack, Brian is the new passenger. Your babies are so cute.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think Brian needs a headrest! I love how literal Kayleigh is. And Brian looks so big sitting in his Bumbo!! We can't wait until your next visit. Let's plan one! :)