Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brian update

Although Brian just turned 7 months old, he just had his 6 month doctor appointment. And, while I was disappointed, the doctor was happy that Brian is only 24 pounds. I had been telling people for at least a couple of weeks that Brian is 25 pounds, so I'm sorry if I lied to you! the doctor admitted that he was worried about Brian's weight at his last checkup. Brian was 22 pounds at 4 months and "just" 24 pounds at 7 months. He's still above the percentile chart, but he's at least closer to the 100% mark than he was before.
I think the craziest thing is that Brian is 27 3/4 inches long. Why is that crazy you ask? Because that means that Brian is longer than Kayleigh was when we first started measuring her on the wall. Kayleigh's first measurement is 27 1/2 inches, and she was FIFTEEN months old!!! Wow! It's hard to imagine that Kayleigh was Brian's size at twice his age and just starting to walk.
Here is a picture of the kids from this week. Kayleigh wanted Brian to sit with her on the chair, and then wanted me to take a picture of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you have a tall boy and little girl!! That's the cutest picture I've seen of the 2 of them. Send it to me, please. :)

Loving Mommyhood said...

I LOVE this picture! I am sorry that your child is not more enormous than you thought. Also, do you know who "Anonymous" is from above? How do you know where to send it?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is her mom. :)

Jenna, I enjoy your comments.