Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daddy/daughter night


Erik had some late nights this past week, and last night told Kayleigh that they could sleep in a tent and watch a movie. She talked about it all day today! Erik and I set up the tent and blew up a mattress. Kayleigh got her bear and Lily the frog in the tent to sleep with them. (Lily even has her own pillow!) They are watching the movie "Horton Hears a Who". I'm not sure how it's going, but I'm not hearing a lot of extra talking, so it must be going well. I'm going to enjoy my night off by catching up on a little tv and reading my book. Aaaahhh!! I think they should have date nights more often!!

3 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a good dad Erik is. I love that they all have their own pillows!

Kelli said...

Cuteness!